Step 4 in what to do in the next 26 days for more money

By April 1, 2011 April 11th, 2011 Blog

In step 3 we looked at this new mindset: “Money is GOOD! I AM GOOD! We Align”
This has two parts, yesterday we explored the money part (CLICK HERE to read it and get links to the others) , today the “I” part. Like I said yesterday, this is the about BELIEFS.

I have revealed how we are going to do the 26 days to more money.

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT!

This week has been the set up, I wanted to give you the key mindsets and frameworks this week so you had a platform to move into the 26 day intensive program. It is going to work better for you and go faster if you simply decide to accept that these mindsets and frameworks are the way it works. If you have to struggle through doubt and fear about what I have been sharing with you all week, you have added another layer you have to work through before you can really focus on increasing your capacity for more money. Why wait? Why let basics cloud your vision and block your path to wealth?

So here is a way to cut to the chase with yourself, go back to the first Mindset: Treat yourself with compassion, and accountability. Say to yourself with conviction,

“I am ready to open to more money, joy and love in my life. I am ready to live the life my Soul intended.
I accept these mindsets as TRUE FOR ME. I now live from this truth and it supports my ideal life and income”

Review all the blogs or emails in this series so far and then claim them as true for you, intend to start to operate from this level of consciousness, where this is truth for you. This is self care, self commitment, self support, self love. Congratulations! This is required to evolve to the next level of your financial evolution.

Tomorrow I will share more on the “I AM GOOD” part of this mindset and the beliefs that you will need to choose. Begin thinking about reasons why you are good, and worthy and why you believe you are not good… meaning good enough to have, keep attract, and grow money.

The #1 limiting belief in the world appears to be “I AM not good enough”… so you have it to some degree over something in your life and most definitely over money, increase and wealth. Look and see where, cause it is time for it to go baby!

IT”S HERE! “Your Rich Switch: 26 days to more money” is starting, AND there is a free preview call that will knock your socks off!

Go here to read more, Register for the call and see about the 26 day course (and you pick what you pay!)

• percel says:

this is excellent and great.

• Mary-Ann Lagerwey says:

Hi Nan, thanks for posting this ecourse, I love the excersises, it does provide some very helpful insight as to why I am not manifesting yet. But I am not giving up and I think this course is going to be a great help.
    Just a little side remark. the link to step 3 does not seem to work, I think I have tried it from several ways, but I cannot get to the page of step 3. Maybe you want to have a look into that.
    Thanks a million, you’re awesome.
    Lots of Love, Light & Peace to all of you.

• Dearest Nan,

Thank you for this series. You always create such inspiring and transformational tools. It also has been my intuitive knowing that lack of self love is the core limiting belief in the world. If we truly believe ourselves to be “worthy of all good things”, if we know ourselves to be “good enough”, then we create lives of awesome abundance!

Here’s my favorite bit from the post: “simply decide to accept that these mindsets and frameworks are the way it works”. The thought process I notice goes like this, “I believe in universal laws, don’t I? Well, yes… but I must have some conflicting thought if I’m not creating my ideal life. Hmm. I choose to reconnect with universal laws right now and to believe in them FULLY.” That constant self-assessment has been very helpful for me. Thank you so very much for another opportunity to face my beliefs and CHOOSE to transform the ones that do not serve me.

In Gratitude & Victory,

Lauren Lionheart

• Linda says:

I felt much better after setting my intentions to just go along with the program & then saying the above phrases to myself.

• Susanne Witte says:

I always enjoy Nan how you go strait to the roots like mindset and limited believes.Always a nice way how you make me aware of things I want to change and assessment is this which follows. Thank you for helping me to learn and grow and please keep up your great work!

Love and light,

Susanne

Thank Susanne! Thank you for caring to shift so we can enjoy a world of wealth conscious happy, worthy people!

Great! Clarity and knowing what steps to take are so powerful in helping us feel good and focus, not be overwhelmed!