Blessing for Embracing your Power

By April 6, 2011 Blog

You are powerful
beyond measure
Your power come from your Soul
Your personal power is unlimited
Feeling powerless is an illusion
Trust your inner knowing
Trust your ability
Trust your connection to source
You are Divine
You have the power
Power to create
Power to love
Power to invent
Power to change
Power to BE rich
Power to BE happy
Power to BE you!
Unleash your power today

• Hello from beautiful Montana,

Nan, last night I taught a parenting class on the Salish-Kootni reservation. I asked the participants to list 5 things they liked about themselves. Of 30 day care providers and parents, none could do it.
    It made me sad that these are the teachers of the children. You cannot teach confidence without modeling it in your life.

I challenged them to become empowered and make a list of their strengths.

Thanks for the work you do.
    Judy Helm Wright

• Barbara says:

I LOVED this blessing! One of the accompanying images conveyed a very special message to me: the 4 stones stacked atop each other. Each stone was slightly off its center of gravity and yet it maintained its position because it was being balanced by the stones both below and above it. This tells me that I can move forward and create a beautiful and balanced whole WITHOUT waiting for each successive step in my journey to be entirely centered and balanced and static on its own. The WHOLE is balanced, not the individual stones. Makes life seem a lot more dynamic, doesn’t it?!

• Barbara says:

P.S. Any chance you could give the link to that image so we could print it out as a meditation focus point?

• Naomi Mckenzie says:

You are GREAT Nan. Thank you for Being on the planet, and being a constant reminder. I really appreciate you. LOVE…

• Maria says:

Thank you for taking the time to empower everyone I really love it.
    you have this talent to spread the word with light thanks again.
    Maria Aurora from Monterrey México =)

• JUANA says:

THANK YOU FOR THIS. HOW CAN WE GET AS A AUDIO MEDITATION. THANKS, LOVE JUANA

• Aurelio says:

Thank, you so much, Nan… for this BEAUTIFUL and ENCOURAGING blessing… I really needed it today… and I’ll be listening to it again in the days to come!…. Love, Aurelio.

I LOVE THIS Barbara! (I was just recently made aware I had a way to check comments and respond, so this is from awhile ago, but I wanted to say this) I could not agree more… we are not meant to be ‘perfect’, whatever that is, but on purpose, and our purpose may make us off balance , because we focus more on our passion … but we are in harmony!

Wow Judy, I know how that feels, I could not say “I love myself” for a very long time, THANK YOU!