Here is a Magnetic Wealth Affirmation and blessing process for you…

By August 8, 2011 Blog
So many of you ask me for more of my Magnetic Wealth Affirmations… and I LOVE creating them… or rather co-creating them with Spirit… that I have been inspired to do “Magnetic Wealth Affirmation Mondays”…sounds fun, right?!
So each Monday you will get a new one.. remember Magnetic wealth affirmations are different… you feel it, hold and intention in your heart and then amplify the energies, so you raise your vibration.
So here is your first one… this is more than an affirmation… it is a process that reminds you of  your true vibration…. your Soul purpose.… and increases your ability to access, accept and enjoy more light, love, joy, power and wealth.
(For more information on how to use magnetic wealth affirmations effectively and 100’s more, see my book “Already Rich: Secrets to Master Your Money Mind” … also there is an excerpt from my book….   http://secretstomasteryourmoneymind.com/ )

Here is a Magnetic Wealth Affirmation and blessing process for you…

I AM Divine Love… (Seek to feel the Divine UNCONDITIONAL love… notice how it feels, moves and where you feel it)

I AM Divine Joy… (now you have bathed, healed, cleared and filled yourself with Divine unconditional love, you accept that nothing is withheld from you… unconditional love does not withold anything from you… it only says “Yes”…so now you unlock to door to the power of JOY)

I AM Divine Peace… (Joy has permeated your being and cells and raised your vibration….now be fully present and open to feel the Divine peace permeate your being)

I AM Divine Light…. (feel into yourself… seek to feel the Divine light vibrating in every cell and every layer of your being)

I AM Divine Wealth… (Feel the field of abundance all around and within you, moving, flowing… and open to the flow of prosperity…remember “”wealth” means “an abundance of  ________________….. you fill in the blank (money, love, fun, clients…)

I AM Divine…

I AM Divine.

This will raise your vibration…your state of consciousness and awareness = feel good! 🙂 Hold the intention in your heart to be in ACCEPTANCE… this is a high vibration where you  re-access your power, unplug from anything outside of you having an effect on you.

Please share with me below in the comments what you think and how this works for you… go try it right now! You will be smiling!

• Gracey Richards says:

Nan , its always a nice day, when I open your mail I feel real strange my head spins and my body seems to go in all directions , and I’m really light,now I have been in the presents of lots of other masters and so far only one has had this impact on me,There’s always reason.I would like to tell you lots of things,thats flowing out of me,Thanks for being there,for the teachings,the sharing,but most of all the Loving, yeh !! thats it had my share for today. Nan I embrace you with profound Love and Gratitude.Gracey.

• Gerrie says:

Hi Nan, I just did and it works wonderfully well!! It works miracles!!! I am love and light now!!! Thank you so much!! A big hug to you and everyone else!! Gerrie

• Janey says:

Thanx Nan I like feeling divine. At the end of the day I was disconnected and it was lovely to come in to me cheers janey

• Manoj says:

Dear Nan,

Thank you for your wonderful insight-it is a pleasure to know
    that there are angels like you around…wishing and praying for
    people to raise their vibrations-the higher the frequency of my
    vibration..the more connected I feel-in our busy lives we sometimes
    forget to re-connect and re-charge our Divine batteries:-)!
    Looking forward to more Divine affirmations from you!!
    God bless,Manoj

• Debby says:

I had a very difficult time with this, especially about the “divine” part, as I feel there is only one Divine, and that is our Creator. I do NOT believe I am God, but made in His image, so I accepted it as part of the divine. I do feel cleared on this, as I used the Sedona method to clear myself on it. I am getting a big “YES” on this! Thanks, Nan. I can hardly wait to start listening to the CD I purchased from you.

• Cathy says:

Thank you Nan! I definitely feel…. divine! I AM DIVINE!!

• t says:

I tried to do it with the T.V. in the backround (family) and still I could feel a change in vibration. But I rather try when alone and can concentrate or maybe not I don’t know. Thanks for giving the possibilty to try anyway. By the way it’s not the television that’s the distraction it’s the siblings always wanting to know what I am doing and ever ready to put a comment on what I am doing. I am 59.

• Gracey Richards says:

Hi Nan, This is Heavenly Food for the Soul have a great day.

• cate thomas says:

thank you Nan, for your spirit and happiness! I look forward to more of your audio processes, those really help me at the end of a day, soon i’ll put them on in the morning too or for lunchbreak! The old is breaking down inside with a few crumbles and tears, with the new a bit tender but hopeful, looking forward, c

• Jane says:

That was a great feeling, I will be coming back to go through this again.

Jane

• Gloria says:

Nan I love the concept. What do you suggest for those of us who meditate daily with no results. Nothing and I mean nothing appears to happen. I pretended with each one, but I know that is not the same. Seems phoney. It is all I can do for now. This has been my experience for years. I can quiet the mind, in truth I can sit quiet, still, relaxed for a very long time. In truth I want to join the club! I want to experience what everyone else seems to experience. Once I would love to feel something, see something, or ????????????????

Gloria…If you are meditating and really seeing no results, there must be something disconnected… mediating alone with no intention can be so healing! You biggest block right now is the “proof’ of years of never seeing or feeling anything….
    The other aspect of this, I can see without getting more details is…you are pretending, but not believing… there seems to be a ‘hope’ that if you do this daily it will do something… the key here is, you need to 1. choose mindsets and beliefs that will support your vision and self acceptance 2. set goals to achieve your vision, specific, step by step, attainable ones, so you build proof… 3. create a regular daily routine that includes mutlisensory ways to program your mind, your emotions, your habits and best of all open you to this communication you seek 4. Be present in the moment and aware of and actively seeking proof, opportunities and results, and then act on them
    My program “Your Rich Switch” 26 days to more money” is perfect for this… it takes you step by step, by the hand each day, telling you what to do and do it.
    I KNOW you will see and feel results with that… in fact I have people email me all the time saying ‘your work works so fast… it almost scares me…”…

You can see more here: http://www.createyourownrealitynow.com/rich-switch/

The other thing to look at is “Why are you afraid to trust and beleive that you deserve to see, feel and experience what you know is your natural ability?”
    Big hugs!

Cate… keep it up, I love the breakdowns, and yes, it is tender letting go, but the new is soooo worth it! Keep on going!

I love that line! Thanks Gracey!