you have the ability to manifest ON PURPOSE

By August 23, 2011 Blog
Manifesting is a truly amazing thing… think about it… you get an idea, an inspiration, a desire… and then if you find an attraction to it, you pursue it and sooner or later, you are living with it. Kinda magical really… to me.
So many people have lost their power… are afraid to own it, be themselves and claim what is rightfully theirs and live into their Soul Mission.
As life goes on day to day… it is easy to forget what and who you really are. You are a Magnificent Manifestor.  You were born, designed and equipped to be a manifesting machine.
You may not realize it, but your body is proof you are a Magnificent Manifestor!

In fact your clothes, car, relationships, bank account and any and all things in your life are a result of YOU Being the manifestor you were created to be!
So what if you could learn to tune in to that natural talent  and ability to manifest ON PURPOSE?
Stay tuned, and over the next week or so… I am going to be revealing to you what the key elements of being a Magnificent Manifestor are.

So start today… and begin a Magnificent Manifestor journal.. write in it:
  1. What you are really good at manifesting now, with little focus, effort or fear.
  2. What you want to manifest in your bank account in the next 30 days
  3. What you most want to STOP manifesting, and Start manifesting instead.

Please share below!

Imagine what will happen when you finally really know how to create your income, relationships, work and life the way you really want, instead of living with ‘whatever’ shows up.
To your power!
Love, Nan

• Miriam says:

Hi Nan–
    I am good at manifesting peace of mind, faith that all is going to be well and being on the right path.
    I want to manifest $10,000 in the next 30 days.
    I want to stop manifesting lack and start manifesting abundance.
    I want to stop manifesting no income and start manifesting income.
    I want to stop manifesting no clients and start manifesting clients.

• Susan says:

Hi Nan I do realise that I am a great manifester of many things in my life. I saw a picture of a scale on my vision board and realised for the first time that I had the exact same one which I bought the week before. I can do it for small things but why am I having such trouble manifesting a humorist great relationship with a partner to continue on my journey. That is what I want to manifest above all.
    Thank you for all past issues which has brought tremendous insights in my life.

• Emilia says:

I love the specificness of this. I’ve noticed that when someone else is in difficulty or has a desire I somehow(?) ring or arrive or say something that gives them relief from stress or an answer or an item or a whatever & they are so thrilled. For me – I’m so pleased for them & love the tranformation or delight. However, I’m lagging behind in some ways & privileged in others. Sometimes I’m sure of myself & other times – the opposite. I have been studying personal development for years. I keep fine tuning yet not quite cracked the code to know “I’ve got it” & it’s evident and consistent. Thanks.

• Sharon says:

Hi Nan,
    I have been studying Law of Attraction for years. This last year has been rough and I am tired of struggling financially. I have had a vision of my life for a long time. It has not yet manifested. I have been moving in the right direction but over the last year, I have plummeted, felt a lot of guilt and I could go on. I will answer your questions:

1) I am not sure (right now) what I am good at manifesting. I did manifest the missing money last money to pay my rent last month but now I find myself in the same situation of not having enough money to pay my rent and my business that I am working online has not stabilized so I have had less prospects than more (which I was counting on for rent and bills this month).

2) I want to generate and create so much money, love and joy this month that I can have fun with my sons, to travel and enjoy my family, that I can concentrate on my research so that I can finish grad school…..so that I can feel FREE and have/receive the things

3) Lack and “not enough of money.” I want to uncreate those things in my life.

thanks for sharing Emilia… start to look for the core…ask “What is underneath this?… What is the real cause?”… go past the symptom to the thing that feels unsafe. Period. Find it and transform it. The rest will follow! 🙂

• Daniela says:

1.i am great at manifesting friends that i have not seen for a long time
    i am great at manifesting the right healers to me
    i am great at manifesting travelling

2.I would love to manifest $10 ooo thanks

3.i would love to stop manifesting scarity mentally ,i would love to manifest my natural abundant birthright
    Thankyou