Magnificent Monday magnetic wealth affirmation: your ally

By August 29, 2011 Blog
Happy Magnificent Monday to you!
I  have a fun and powerful Magnetic Wealth Affirmation for you today…
“The Universe is my Ally… bringing me all the riches I desire now.”

Remember to close your eyes, clear your field and feeeeeeel it.

Here is a fun tip on how to use this simple, yet powerful Magnetic Wealth Affirmation:
You most likely do not feel supported in all areas of your life. Perhaps you have never felt safe… with money… with men/women… with deserving what you desire, or asking for what you want…
When you accept and live from the premise that the Universe (God, source, the Divine…) IS your ally… therefore supports you, helps you, guides you,  has your back, loves you and desires for you to have your desires fulfilled and helps you do it… then you feel deep within that you are safe… and supported… and worthy.
Then the fun and the riches flow!
So use this Magnetic Wealth Affirmation as it is and also by changing out the word “Rich” with whatever you desire to have your partner, your ally, to bring you… here are some examples:
“The Universe is my Ally… bringing me all the clients I desire now.”
“The Universe is my Ally… bringing me all the love I desire now.”
“The Universe is my Ally… bringing me all the support I desire now.”
“The Universe is my Ally… bringing me all the energy I desire now.”
“The Universe is my Ally… bringing me all the clarity I desire now.”
Now it is your turn…. leave a comment below with how you are going to use this…  and remember… you use this as your compass…. turn your back on any thoughts and feelings that do not agree with it. Move towards your ideal life and live your purpose.

Then the fun and the riches flow!
Leave your comment!

• anna says:

Thank you, very helpful affirmation. You are wonderfull!!!

• vijay kumar says:

Superb Naan , Thank you and God bless you

• katrina says:

Thank You for sharing this Nan Akasha! “) It is so powerful thank you for all your inspiration! < 3n Light to you always!!

• jessica says:

The Universe is my Ally – bringing me Nan´s shared warmth, energy and love for me to have my desires fulfilled with her guidance and support. Thank you much. ?

• jessica says:

oops.. question mark at end supposed to be a ´´heart´´…sorry..

• shantika says:

The universe is my ally.. bringing me all the trust I need and the discernment and insight to know my inner guidance now.

Thank you Nan. So appreciated, your reminders!

• tana says:

Thanks Nan AkashaI love this affirmation and it’s diverse uses.Blessings and love right back at you

• Tosan says:

thank you Nan. This is great to have now. God bless you

• Nancy says:

Loved it,thank you Nan! I will paint a sign with big letters and put it in my bedroom.

• Bruce says:

Nan thank you for all your support and advice that you give out so freely. I have come to understand in my life that when I let go of negative energy, anger, grudes, judgement of others, etc, that magical things have happened for me. Love is so key for me and having these affirmations really do make a difference. By using some of the things you have shared I have seen miracles happen. I start the day with these affirmations and then expect to see it happen , and guess what small wonderfull surprises appear. So thank you

• Denise says:

Thank you, Nan. Such a simple yet powerful affirmation! I’m going to use it for health as well as wealth!

• Sussana says:

Thank you so much Nan!

• Thank you for sharing such a nice info and i like as it boost up my courage.

• Lynette says:

Hello Nan, Thank you so much for all you do! Each day I being with reading the affirmations, and sometimes just opening your book to what ever page flips open and knowing that’s where my energy and power begin for the day. I can feel how I start to transform and get out of feeling poor and feeling rich, that I do deserve and am worthy of MY riches now. I got really serious about early July, and two weeks ago I was in the store getting a few items for lunch. The checker couldn’t get the register to log her in, and after 5 min put all my items in a bag and handed it to me and my assistant and said ‘have a nice day sorry to make you wait its on us’ free lunch. Things are happening so much faster now, like checks in the mail…and manifesting front row parking. And money on the meter when parking to cover more than the time needed. Wow…I look forward to all my riches daily.

The Universe is my Ally – bringing me all the investors/partner to build the wellness retreat I desire! So it is, and so it shall be!

Bless you Nan.